Senior Account Manager Belgium
Our focused and efficient team will continue to grow in 2020. To ensure this growth, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join us.
Your main goal is to work independently in the sales team, having your own target list of Midmarket & Entreprise prospects in Belgium: 50% existing customers – 50% business development. You are capable of presenting Netleaf according the company policy, you work on detailed proposals and you are able to negotiate on CIO/ CEO/CFO-level.
Your working base will be in Rumst (HQ Belgium), aside from onsite customer visits.
• You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration/Economics or equivalent
• You have at least 3 years experience in (IT) solution selling
• You are a motivated person, willing to learn and to grow
• You can work efficiently
• Native Dutch speaker (fluently French and English)
• You are a team player who can work in a small, flexible and no-nonsense team
What we offer
• Working in a young, dynamic and motivational team within the always evolving world of Information Technology.
• Internal & external training (practice and experience the beauty of IT & Sales).
• Flexible working plan: sales & marketing objectives are more significant than working hours. Efficiency is the key word here.
Salary according to experience, degree & motivation.
Please send your complete curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback is guaranteed!