Cyber Security Awareness Training
Reduce the risk of human error with cyber security awareness training done right. Get your free starter kit and stop phishing attacks before they stop you.
- A Step-By-Step Awareness Training Roadmap
- Top 10 Checklist to Reduce Risk and Change User Behavior
- Awareness Training videos to engage your workforce
- Shareable employee resource flyers
Even with a robust email security perimeter in place, attackers can try to bypass it and operate inside your email network. When you analyze the anatomy of most successful cyberattacks, nearly all of them have one thing in common. Some user, somewhere, did something that could have been avoided. In fact, research shows that human error is involved in 90%+ of all security breaches. If your employees aren’t ready for a cyberattack, the unfortunate truth is that your organization isn’t either. Get your free starter kit now.
It’s imperative to capture hearts and minds to change an employee’s view of security from something they have to do to something they want to do.
5 ways Mimecast Security Awareness Training maximizes your cyber resilience
A different approach to security awareness training
Continuous, engaging micro-learnings that increase employee security awareness and reduce human error.
- Deliver massively engaging, video-based training modules on a monthly basis
- Each video focuses on one topic to educate on what the threat is, what to do, and the impact
- 12-15 new modules are created each year to keep content fresh
Helping you identify your riskiest users
Regularly evaluate employees and track indicators across the root causes of human error, including:
- Attitude and Sentiment – users are presented with questions before any Security awareness training to establish a baseline, then asked to respond to the same questions every 6 months.
- Knowledge of the Concepts – a single question is presented at the end of each module of security awareness training program reinforce key concepts.
- Phish Testing – quickly and easily convert real-life, de-weaponized phishing attacks into simulations with Mimecast SAFE Phish.
Easy to use phish testing
Train first, phish second to transform the way you measure user risk.
- Reinforce email security training with real-life, de-weaponized attack simulations
- Simple to set up and manage; no need for a dedicated resource
- Fully integrated solution
Performance statistics based on individual user behavior and organizational risk assessment with peer comparison through Mimecast SAFE Score.
- Sentiment tracking and module test question
- Performance metrics, including completion rates and correct responses
- Watchlists for those who haven't watched or had incorrect responses
User Risk Scoring
With the help of Mimecast’s security awareness training, Quickly identify areas of risk in real time with Mimecast SAFE Score’s predictive model.
- Employee and company-level risk scores lets you focus on the greatest areas of risk
- Rapidly mitigate your greatest risk with additional training or easy adjustment of email or web security policies within a single platform, Mime|OS
Test the awareness training.
See for yourself.
Cyber security is a long-term commitment
Netleaf is more than just a bundle of individuals with network and security knowledge.
We believe that building and maintaining a network is a long-term relationship and – as in other relationships – we want to bring out the best.